Merino Double Face MID weight, 60% MERINO, 40% PESh
60% Merino Wool, 40% Polyester
A fabric with a unique structure, combining polyester on the inside with high quality Merino wool from New Zealand. The main advantage of this combination is that the polyester speeds up the transport of sweat to the outer woollen layer, which has a unique anti-odour that prevents the creation of unpleasant smells, and also has an excellent thermoregulation function. The thin inner polyester layer eliminates wool “irritation” for people who are sensitive to this phenomenon, and also extends the clothing's lifespan. The clothing can be used on both sides, and is ideal for sports which involve extreme climatic conditions: high-altitude hiking, ski mountaineering, mountain climbing.
• a knit with unique construction combines polyester on the inner side and Merino wool on the outside
• polyester speeds the transport of sweat to the outer layer, wool provides thermal regulation and anti-odour properties
• inner thin layer of polyester eliminates the itching caused by wool
• Double Face Merino Wool can be used on both sides
• the underwear is perfect for sports in extreme climatic conditions: mountaineering, ski alpinism, mountain-climbing
Stand up to frost. In Merino Double Face thermal wear, you will have no problem with this. Clothing from this series can be worn either way round, as each side has different properties. Hold the best cards in the game with nature by having the best equipment. Front and back: smooth polyester and quality wool. You are holding a pair of aces. It's time to lay your trump cards on the table.
Anatomic unprinted fit
Merino Double Face
MID weight, 60% MERINO, 40% PESh
|A - Height
|B - Chest perimeter
|C - Waist perimeter